Mes Bons Chiens

tout au sujet de mes chiens aimés

Friday, January 25, 2008

A hot day (swimming part II)

It was a hot day and nearly a month the white wonder hadnt had a shower ... so here we go! ..


oh no! Bianca all of the sudden forgot how to swim.


what about boliche?


[Boliche: Mommy I really want to get out of this pool]


For a lil while, Bianca gained her confidence and started to enjoy swimming.. a lil


but .. boliche
[Boliche: mommy .. some sympathy?!?! I am tired!]


Bianca enjoyed fetching in the pool .. while boliche, on the contrary, enjoyed resting .. lol


Until ...
[Boliche: hey! whats in my pool? .. ]


[Boliche: get out of my pool! .. I dont want your black butt in my pool!!]



[Boliche: !@#$%%^^ .. I said out!]
[Pool carer: You are out!]



[Boliche: Bianca! wait for me .. I dont want to be in the same pool with that block butt!]


After an hour .. Bianca was a lil tired .. but Boliche .. was .. again .. collasped! .lol


but .. where is Bene?
[Bene: I'm here mommy! .. ahhhhh I love being pampered ..]
[Pool carer: I hate a black dog @#$%^!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home