Sick Falf
Falf had fever last Thursday, about 104 F, so we took her to see the vet at muang eak, coz I couldnt afford to spend the whole day waiting for the vet at farm uni.
anyway, her diagnosis came out as i had suspected, another E.canis infection...
Since she had lost her appetite for a few days and had suffered a mild dehydration, the vet gave her IV therapy to balance her electrolyte. They wanted falf to be admitted as in-patient but I took her home coz i knew by heart that falf would be very stressed to spend a night at animal hospital. She came back home around 7 pm and by 9 pm I observed that the fluid stream was paused. After a thorough check, it turned out that the catheter was broken so falf only had about 150cc of fluid in her blood stream.
The next day was the day we had to go to Khao Yai, falf had fever again so we took falf to see the in the morning. She had fever shot plus another IV which we took sick falf with IV kit with us to khao yai. she slept most of the trip.
We came back home on Sunday and that night, all of the sudden, falf bled substantial amount of blood from the wound on her gum. We gave her first aid and managed to stop the bleeding; unfortunately, she started to bleed again that night. I woke up and found my puppy sinking in her own blood. I didnt know what to do but took her straight back to the hospital.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home