R.I.P. Bianca
28 October 2005 - 18 December 2011 (at 2:45pm)
"The little person who took the most special place in my heart"

[At Palio, Khao Yai, August 2011]
Busy and Alfalfa were sick a few days after we moved back to our house after the flood was completed receded and the house was cleaned thoroughly. We took them to the only animal hospital in our neighbourhood that wasn't affected by the flood. The vets seem to be okay on the first visit so I decided to take all of my dogs there to take a blood test. The results showed Ehrlichiosis in Busy and Babeosis in Alfalfa. Bianca's was negative but the vet suggested that she should be treated as well because she lived in the same environment as the other two.
There, I let the vet gave Diminazene Aceturate (Berenil) to Bianca. Little did I know it was a death sentence to her.
She was severely allergic this drug, and there was no antidote for it. Five days after the injection, she had cardio-pulmunary arrest, and I decided to let her sleep in peace on an afternoon of 18 December 2011.

Labels: Memory of Bianca

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home