Mes Bons Chiens

tout au sujet de mes chiens aimés

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Good bye my love

Busy left me on December 8, 2011 (ten days before the death of Bianca).. he was sick of e.canis infection and it got him inside, he had internal bleeding and he suffered very badly. After a day of blood coming out his mouth, he passed away around midnight of that night.

After busy's death, alfalfa became sick, too. we found that she was infected with b.canis and the vet administered berenil to kill the parasite. The vet also gave it to Bianca, too.. and the drug got her.

Bianca left me on December, 18.. my heart was shattered. she was the dog that I love most in my life, I never love anyone as much as I love her.

Alfalfa was cured from blood parasite.. but in January, we found she had a pretty bad glucoma on both of her eyes. she also had a cataract, too. The ultrasound showed that the nerves around her retina were all torn up. so treating glucoma wasnt gonna do her good as she would still be blind. so we decided that eye enucleation was the easiest and best for her, so there.. alfalfa without eyes in the previous post. she was much better after the operation, she enjoyed eating, and she barked at us when she smelled the aroma of her favourite food.

Anyway, Alfalfa became very weak during songgran holidays, she lost her appetite and became weaker. I forced fed her for about a month and she started to refuse the food. Falf couldnt swallow any fluid that I gave her and two days later, on May 23, 2012 she was gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home